top of page

a ball pein hammer, also known as a machinist's hammer, is a type of peening hammer used in metalworking. it is distinguished from a cross-hammer, diagonal-pein hammer, or chisel-pein hammer by having a hemispherical head. it is commonly used as a tool for metalworking.

Ball Pein Hammer

    bottom of page